My aim in this one hour online art lesson is to give you enough understanding about the fundamentals of painting with watercolours so that you can confidently start your creative painting journey at home by yourself!
This lesson is for you if:
- You have always loved the idea painting with watercolours, but are not sure how to "control" it.
- You need help breaking down the techniques, materials and watercolour "secrets" that make it look so magical.
- You yearn to be more creative and loosen up and try something new.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- The fundamentals techniques of watercolour, how to control the medium, but still keep that watercolour "magic"
- Which paints, brushes and paper are the best to use and how to use them
- Colour mixing fundamentals
- How to loosen up, have fun and be confident with watercolours!
Watercolour Fundamentals | 1 Hour Online Art Lesson
Once you purchase a lesson:
You will be sent an email with a PDF materials list and a rundown of how lessons proceed.
I will then be in contact by phone or email to book your online lesson.
Technology & Materials Required
All lessons take place over Zoom. I will provide these details once your lesson has been booked. All you need is a device capable of running zoom.
You will receive a materials list in an email once you book your lesson. This materials list is not stringently enforced, but these are the "bare-bones" necessary materials required to get the most out of your lesson.