Learn how to create a beautifully messy and happy little sketchbook!
My aim in this workshop is for you to walk away from our session with a sense of creative joy and a handful of skills that will inspire you to explore and create magic in your sketchbook pages at home!
This workshop is for you if:
- You love the idea of keeping a sketchbook, but you you're not sure how.
- You want to get creative but have "fear of the white page".
- You like the idea of journaling but want to do it with visual and creative flair.
- You want to have fun with a group of like-minded creative people!
In this lesson you'll learn how to:
- quickly sketch up a subject/s,
- throw down fun layers of paint,
- add shading to your subject/s,
- add extra mixed media elements to make your pages pop,
- recover a page if you've made a "boo boo",
- have creative fun!
- 1.5-2 hours
- Held over Zoom
- All levels of experience welcome
26 Sept. 2020, 2:00 PM | Dascelle's Private Group | "Sketchy As" Group Workshop
Once you purchase your workshop slot:
You will be sent an email with a PDF materials list and a rundown of how things proceed.
I will be in contact closer to the date of the workshop with the Zoom login details and reference images to print (or save on to a secondary device for viewing).
Technology & Materials Required
All lessons take place over Zoom. You will need a smart device capable of running zoom.
You will receive a materials list in an email once you book your lesson. This materials list is not stringently enforced, but these are the "bare-bones" necessary materials required to get the most out of the workshop.