My aim in this one-hour online art lesson is to give you enough understanding about the fundamentals of painting with acrylics in a watercolour style so that you can confidently start your creative painting journey at home by yourself!
This lesson is for you if:
- You have always loved the idea of painting in a loose watercolour style
- You want the best of both the watercolour and acrylic techniques
- You've struggled to figure out how to use acrylics in a way that makes sense to you.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of acrylic and how to "break the rules" so you can use them like a watercolour
- Which paints, brushes and paper are the best to use and how to use them
- Colour mixing fundamentals
- How to loosen up, have fun and be confident with acrylics in a whole new way!
Acrylic as Watercolour | 1 Hour Online Art Lesson
Once you purchase a lesson:
You will be sent an email with a PDF materials list and a rundown of how lessons proceed.
I will then be in contact by phone or email to book your online lesson.
Technology & Materials Required
All lessons take place over Zoom. I will provide these details once your lesson has been booked. All you need is a device capable of running zoom.
You will receive a materials list in an email once you book your lesson. This materials list is not stringently enforced, but these are the "bare-bones" necessary materials required to get the most out of your lesson.